Wednesday, July 05, 2006



As far I was (and Iam ) concerned, I was just another guy who just wanted to click the shutter button once a camera is placed in his palm. But it when a friend of mine bought a DSLR,and I clicked a couple of shots, I happened to realize how powerful that little piece of equipment can be in being an extension of your eye- in seeing what you want to see and brain- in thinking how you thought.
I am in no way a romantic person. But that doesnt prevent me from noticing beautiful and awesome things..does it ? Well...the problem comes in when you want to share that with someone...it ain't a problem for a poet, a writer or a painter...well what would a person do if he desperately wants to convey or share what he felt when he saw something really spectacular...he picks up PHOTOGRAPHY !!!

1 comment:

rajni said...

this one is my fav